Security Passage Access Control Flap Barrier Turnstile for
Apartment & Banks
CMOLO is a National High-Tech Enterprise which focusing on
manufacturing turnstiles in China. We challenge with one product
constantly. We challenge the difficulty of access control turnstile
industry; we challenge the top turnstile brands in Europe.
Gradually, we become the strongest challenger.
● Access Control Flap Barrier Turnstile is equipped with infrared
photocell, alarm while unauthorized entry or tailgating attempts,
together with anti-strike function to protect pedestrian.
● High-quality DC brushless motor is configured and advanced servo
control system is carried to truly achieve precise control, stable
performance and maintenance-free.
● Security Passage Flap Barrier Turnstile provides normally open /
normally close to satisfy management request.
● Stainless steel housing, novel and beautiful design, durable and
● Apartment & Banks Flap Barrier expanded to automatic
identification system, access control system, Traffic control,
attendance check and fare collection system etc.
● Flap Barrier Gate provides normally open / normally close to
satisfy management request.
● The Flap Barrier gates do not return to the hindered zero
position because of human intervention. After revoking human
intervention, wing gates will return to the hindered zero position
● Passenger did not pass within the stipulated time , Access
Control Flap Barrier will automatically cancel the access
permissions of the user . (Default 5 seconds)
Flap Barrier Types:
● Single mechanism Flap Barrier Gate: only one single mechanism is
equipped inside the housing.
● Dual-mechanism Flap Barrier Gate: dual-mechanism with independent
working is equipped inside the housing.
● Single passageway Flap Barrier Gate: consists of two single
mechanism Flap Barrier turnstiles.
● Multi-passageway Flap Barrier Gate: consists of two single
mechanism Flap Barrier turnstiles and multiple dual-mechanism Flap
Security Passage Access Control Flap Barrier Turnstile's Structure
Chart is shown as follow: