Speedgate Security Barrier
Security High Swing Pedestrian Turnstile Gate Double Direction
Doors with Tempered Glass
(1) Mechanical anti-clamping: the swing gate will stop immediately
when it encounter obstacles so as to protect the pedestrian to the
(2) It is suitable for the high-end indoor occasions such as business
office. It is not suitable for outdoors.
(3) Intelligent sensor system customization is available. The gate
will open/close automatically when someone approaches/leaves.
● Dimension figure: 1200×Φ168(mm)
● Housing material: 304 grade stainless steel
● Surface treatment: Brushed finish
● Swing gate material: Tempered glass
● Normal passing: 30 ~ 45 people / min(according to the condition of pedestrians)
● Evacuate passing: 60 people/min(according to the condition of pedestrians)
● Operation voltage: DC 24V
● Working environment: Indoors
● Power supply: AC100-240V,50/60Hz
● Opening speed of swing gate: 0.3-0.6s
● Control input/output: 6 channels relay control output/ 8-channel dry contact signal
● Communication interface: RS485 / RS232；TCP/IP interface(customizable)
● Self-check function when power on: The system will self-check routinely when the power is on, and
intelligently detect the key hardware and function.
● Compatibility : Equipped with the dry contact signal input
interface,Compatible with all kinds of access controllers.
● Anti-collision function : When the gate is locked, it can support the impulse force within
the safety range. The gate can be manually pushed slowly when it is
over the safety range, to protect the mechanism and pedestrian, and
then recovers automatically.
● Unique dynamic monitoring function
● Emergency escape operation : emergency escape control device is equipped, which will open the
gate automatically to evacuate people conveniently.
● Batch setting and debug function : The turnstile can be batch set and debugged by the software. It
will greatly improve the working efficiency and reduce the
● Anti-clamping function : Mechanical anti-pinch: The swing gate will immediately and
reversely bounce off when the swing gate encounter obstacles; the
impulse force is within the safety range when the swing gate is