Stainless Steel Automatic Bus Drop Arms Turnstile Gate for Entry
The main products of CMOLO include subway turnstile, pedestrians
turnstile, security turnstile, face recognition turnstile, bus
turnstile, tripod barrier turnstile, tripod turnstile gate, speed
gate turnstile, flap barrier turnstile, optical turnstile, full
height turnstile, outdoor turnstile, half height turnstile and so
CMOLO turnstiles have been specially designed to operate in
conjunction with electronic ticketing systems. In a bus system, the
bus turnstiles are traditionally used to prevent revenue evasion.
The models can be conveniently used in various applications on
buses and / or in passenger stations.
● The housing, made of high quality stainless steel, is durable.
● Equipped with the dry contact signal input interface, RS485/RS232
interface, TCP/IP interface (optional), compatible with all kinds
of access controllers.
● Excellent workmanship, strong manufacturing, strong
|Operation voltage||DC 24V|
|Control input/output||6 channels relay control output/ 8-channel dry contact signal input|
|Normal passing||20 ~ 35 people / min(according to the condition of pedestrians)|
|Evacuate passing||60 people/min(according to the condition of pedestrians)|
|Communication interface||RS485 / RS232；TCP/IP interface(customizable)|
|● Without motor: After the legal signal is given, we need to push the arm to pass
through; the arms dropping down when the power is off, we need to
manually lift arms when the power is on again.|
● Automatic reset function : The arms will return to the hindered zero position automatically
when the passing is finished.
● Passing mode : 【controlled mode】/【free mode】/【forbidden mode】(The entry and exit
can be set independently)
● Auto-drop-arm function : The arm will drop automatically when power off (default), and free
pass mode without dropping arm is optional.
● Self-recovery function : The arms do not return to the hindered zero position because of
something abnormal. And the arms will automatically recover to the
hindered zero position when it is over the set time.
Dimension Figure (Unit:mm)